Eagles Theatre, named for its location within the Eagles Building, opened in 1906. It was designed by Arland W. Johnson of Toledo, Ohio and occupied the first, second and third floors of the building. There were approximately 700 seats on the main floor and two balconies.

The Eagles leased the theater to the Dickson brothers in 1913 and sold it them by 1917. The theater hosted vaudeville and road shows and, in 1929, the first “talkie”. The Eagles utilized these forms of entertainment through the 1940s.

Today, Eagles Theatre continues to show motion pictures, including first run movies. However, in late 2017, the theater closed for a two-year renovation period.



106 W Market St, Wabash, IN 46992